Description of Position
Greenleaf Friends Academy is looking for a part-time P.E. Teacher for grades K – 8th grades. This part-time position reports to the Principal. The Academy encourages anyone interested to apply.
Responsible for teaching K-8th grade, physical education classes. Adapt, create, implement, and differentiate a curriculum to meet individual needs.
- Candidates will demonstrate professionalism, dedication, and a strong work ethic.
- Work collaboratively within divisions
- Implement newly adopted benchmarks
- Ability to utilize technology – Google Classroom a plus!
- Strong positive classroom management
- Love students of all ages
- Excellent verbal and written communication with students, parents, and colleagues
High School Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be received. Complete the following:
· Application for Employment – Classified
Send, fax or email complete application to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
PO Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.