Description of Position
Greenleaf Friends Academy (GFA), located 5 miles west of Caldwell, is looking to hire a part-time Office Assistant for the upcoming school year. GFA is a Christian-based educational facility seeking a like-minded candidate that loves to work with Middle school and High School students in an educational setting.
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Type documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, & emails on a daily basis.
- Purchase & maintain office supplies, being careful to adhere to budgeting practices.
- Send and receive all student body (K-12) records & transcripts.
- Enroll new students into the school information system.
- Greet visitors and help them with needs and questions.
- Work directly with the full-time secretary/registrar to assist with other duties.
- Communicates effectively with parents, staff, and administration.
- Understands the value of teamwork
High School diploma. Previous office experience is helpful.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Printers, Copiers, and other office equipment.
Organizational skills and attention to detail are crucial.
Enjoy working with students, teachers, and administration.
Being a team player and a desire to see students grow and learn within our vision and mission.
This position reports to the Principal.
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be received. Complete the following:
· Application for Employment – Classified
This position is open until filled
To Be Determined
Send, fax, or email complete application to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
PO Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.