Description of Position
Greenleaf Friends Academy is looking for a highly qualified 9-12th grade Science teacher with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. This full-time position reports to the Principal. The Academy encourages anyone interested to apply.
- Working with High School Science students.
- Candidates will demonstrate professionalism, dedication, and a strong work ethic.
- Work collaboratively within divisions
- Implement newly adopted benchmarks
- Ability to utilize technology – Google Classroom a plus!
- Strong positive classroom management
- Love students of all ages
- Excellent verbal and written communication with students, parents, and colleagues
Start date: August 2019
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be received. Complete the following:
· Application for Employment – Certified
Send, fax or email completed application to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
PO Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.