Description of Position
Greenleaf Friends Academy is looking for a full-time High School Math Teacher. This is a full-time position and reports to the Principal. The Academy encourages anyone interested to apply.
- • Working with High School Math students.
• Be able to teach Geometry, Algebra 1 and 2, Pre-calculus and Calculus and Personal Finance
• Candidates will demonstrate professionalism, dedication, and a strong work ethic.
• Work collaboratively within divisions
• Implement newly adopted benchmarks
• Ability to utilize technology – Google Classroom a plus!
• Strong positive classroom management
• Love students of all ages
• Excellent verbal and written communication with students, parents, and colleagues
Start date: August 2019
B.A. preferred with certification or working towards certification
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be received. Complete the following:
· Application for Employment – Certified
Send, fax or email complete application to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
PO Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.