Description of Position
Greenleaf Friends Academy is looking for a High School English and Literature Teacher. This is a full-time position and reports to the Principal. The Academy encourages anyone interested to apply.
Responsible for teaching High School English and Literature. Adapt, create, implement, and differentiate a curriculum to meet individual needs.
- Candidates will demonstrate professionalism, dedication, and a strong work ethic.
- Work collaboratively within divisions
- Implement newly adopted benchmarks
- Ability to utilize technology – Google Classroom a plus!
- Strong positive classroom management
- Love students of all ages
- Excellent verbal and written communication with students, parents, and colleagues
- Teaching certification
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Preferred knowledge of Classical Christian Education
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be received. Complete the following:
· Application for Employment – Certified
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.