Description of Position
Greenleaf Friends Academy, a private Christian school in Greenleaf (5 miles west of Caldwell) is looking for a full-time Daycare/Preschool Director. This position reports to the Principal.
Applicants must be able to manage our day-to-day operations and establish and sustain a positive learning environment for children. This position will oversee ALL aspects of coordinating and managing day to day operations, hiring/training of staff, ensuring meet the State requirements, the coordination of education programs that comply with local and federal regulations, ensure that facilities are maintained, manage and support daycare staff, and manage the center’s financial affairs. A more detailed list of responsibilities can be made available upon request.
Minimum requirements: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Education, Business Management, Child Development, etc.).
- Early childhood education experience may be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and work ethic at all times.
Position open until filled. Salary: TBD
Send, fax or email complete applicAation to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
PO Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.