Greenleaf Friends Academy is looking for a Part-time Cook/Baker Assistant for our school lunch program. This is a 20-25 hour a week position, with some additional hours for fundraising or other school program events. The Academy encourages anyone interested to apply.
- Assist in cooking under the direction of the Head Cook.
- Baking of daily baked goods
- Maintain current kitchen sanitation and safety standards
- Willing to work with students
- Cooking/baking experience preferred
- Experience in school lunch program or similar program preferred
- Possess the Certified Food Protection Manager or able to obtain it as per the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare guidelines
Start Date: August 2020
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be received.
Complete the following:
Send, fax or email complete application to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
PO Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.