Description of Position
Greenleaf Friends Academy (GFA), located 5 miles west of Caldwell, is looking to hire a part-time Activities Coordinator for the upcoming school year. GFA is a Christian-based educational facility seeking a like-minded candidate that loves to work with Middle school and High School students in an educational setting.
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Advise the Associate Student Body (ASB) Team activities and duties to the school
- Advise the Student Spiritual Life Committee.
- Organize Chapel and Speakers for Middle School and High School
- Organize Half Day activities
- Advise Associate Student Body (ASB) in organizing High School Encounter Week
- Organize Middle School Home Base Week
- Log Service hours for Middle School and High School
- Organize service and outreach opportunities for Middle School and High School
- Teach a leadership course 7th period for ASB and class officers
- Take leadership team to applicable field trips
- Communicates effectively with parents, staff, and administration.
- Understands the value of teamwork
High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience in leading student activities is preferred.
Organizational skills and attention to detail are crucial.
Enjoy working with students, teachers, and administration.
Being a team player and a desire to see students grow and learn within our vision and mission.
This position reports to the Principal.
To Be Determined
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be received. Complete the following:
· Application for Employment – Classified
This position is open until filled.
Send, fax, or email complete application to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
PO Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Employment at Greenleaf Friends Academy is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.